Reconditioned BS 101 Curved Stairlifts
- We are proud to announce the BS 101 stairlift, designed specifically to go on curved or more complicated staircases; it negotiates bends, landings and corridors with ease. The BS101’s slim carriage and rail also makes it suitable for narrower staircases and when folded away leaves plenty of room for other stair users.
- Operating the BS101 couldn’t be simpler with push button controls or optional joystick it glides gentle up or down stairs with ease and the swivel seat makes getting on and off the stairlift easy and safe.
- The stairlift’s battery powered motor also ensures a smooth gentle ride and with automatic charging from the top and bottom of the rail you can be sure it is always ready to use, even in the event of a power cut.
- Cushioned stop/start ensures smooth gentle ride
- Battery powered- Stairlift works even in a power cut
- Automatic charging at the base & top of the staircase ensures lift is always ready
- Automatic slowing on bends ensures a comfortable ride
- Swivel seat for ease of transfer on to top landing
- Slim tubular rail is fixed to stair treads and can be tailored to fit either side of the staircase
- Hinged rail option available where the rail may obstruct a door or walkway means it can fold up out of the way when not in use
- Top or bottom parking wraps or landing run-ons available for “Off Staircase Parking”
- Fast Installation- the BS101 can be installed in hours
Guarantees And Warranties:
Your BS101 stairlift is covered by a fully comprehensive 12-month guarantee from date of installation that includes cover for all parts, labour and call out. A full maintenance service with choice of cover is also available after the guarantee period ends, giving continued peace of mind.
A great variety of standard features make THE BS101 a deluxe curved stairlift choice.
The BS101 deluxe model custom stairlift offers a wide variety of features. The chair and track’s compact design allow it to take up a minimum amount of room, making it an ideal option for narrow staircases. When not is use, the BS101 is easy to fold up, offering a convenient lever that raises the footrest without requiring a user to bend down, improving safety.
The BS101 Deluxe Stairlift Features Include:
- A sturdy and reliable anodized track is standard. The track’s legs attach to the staircase, not the wall, reducing the impact of installation. The track is custom-designed to fit your staircase, ensuring optimum performance and requiring the minimum amount of room.
- The stairlift track has no exposed “gear teeth”, making it one of the most attractive tracks in the curved stairway lift industry.
- A super-quiet ride begins and ends smoothly and gently, and the entire journey is easily controlled with a simple armrest rocker switch.
- Conveniently-located swivel handles allow riders to easily get on and off the chair. Once you have reached your destination, simply lift the swivel lever on the side of the unit, and turn the chair to exit.
- An optional power swivel seat turns the chair in one direction at the top of stairs using a button on the remote control, improving chair accessibility and rider safety.
- Long, adjustable armrests help riders support themselves when standing up or sitting down.
- A maximum rider weight capacity of 265 lbs.
The BS101 comes with five color upholstery options of a durable woven fabric, helping the stairlift’s chair to best fit your decor. The unit itself is constructed using easy-to-clean plastics and many powder-coated metal parts (not painted parts), making the stairlift resistent to chips and scratches.
Like all Stairlifts Today`s models, the BS101 utilizes DC powered, maintenance free, sealed lead acid batteries. Hidden charging units plug into any 13 amp socket and continually charge the unit’s batteries, ensuring that your stairlift will operate for several cycles, even during power outages.
- For instructions about how to measure your straight staircase, please see our staircase measuring guide.For further information please contact Stairlifts Today.
What Our Client’s Say
Stairlift stopped working yesterday evening. Made a phone call this morning at 10.30am and informed them that it was urgent, as my 86 year old mother had to use the stairs. Just before midday an engineer arrived and replaced two batteries. We also had a problem with the arm switch that had not been working since last year, and after a new cable was fitted all is well again. Prompt and efficient and would highly recommend.
John and his partner, arrived early, the installation was incredibly quick, they were very pleasant and polite, the stairlift was tested and I tried it out, smooth quiet and very compact. The service was excellent and I would not hesitate to recommend ‘Stairlifts Today’. Thank you very much 5********
Job took less than 2 hours. Great job by a great bloke that explained everything in detail from the original survey right through to the final instructions and test run once fitted. Price was good, service was brilliant, what more could you want. Highly recommended.
John’s quote was received within a day and the reconditioned stairlift was installed on the agreed date to our full satisfaction. We have found that tradesmen with a good recommendation on Checkatrade have been excellent and Stairlifts today are no exception.
John fitted a stairlift into my mothers house. I found John on the Internet through EBay, I spoke to him on Sunday and the stairlift was installed on Tuesday morning, I could not praise John enough, he is an absolute star. He did exactly what was required and is extremely helpful. If you need a stairlift and you live in the area that John covers then he is your man, I have nothing but praise for him and his team.
Excellent speedy service, very professional and friendly. Great time keeping. Fitted well with no disruption to home and instructions clearly given. Very reasonably priced for good equipment and fitting. Would totally recommend this company don’t waste time looking anywhere else!